Condominium Insurance

Red and Yellow Condominium BuildingCondominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the building and other common areas.

You are responsible for the interior of your unit. Typically you need personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.

Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully.

Commercial West Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on Condo Insurance from multiple carriers.

We will find you the best value for cost.  Get a quote today!!



October 22nd, 2015 by Commercial West Insurance Agency